Mrs Patchwork, bring me a dream, make it complexion like peaches and cream...


dimanche 6 avril 2008

First day for my dream come true !...

Woaw, my firt message for my brain new blog...such an excitement! I took so many photos of my UFO's that I need to get organised before I can show them and explain about my ideas and projects !!
I can't believe I eventually began my own blog, well everything's happen one day.
My blog will talk a lot about quilting (patchwork in french), sewing and may be even about mosaïcs that I made last year. But that an other story.
What a beautiful sunday I am living!!! well let's get to find out how it works, I have to add my favourite pictures now...


this is where we live :










...well, the beautiful view that we have from our bedroom!




...and from our kitchen !




take care and à bientôt.
love

Aucun commentaire: